The title of this blog should have been Catch-up. But decided to change it to Countdown for an obvious reason. I am going back to the
Anyway, I’ve been very busy these past few weeks. Deadlines are pouring like storms but I can still manage to sleep. Haha! Hmm, aside from work, what have I done?
* Experienced a sun-up to sundown photoshoot 3 weeks ago. I finally met Davis, my multiply online buddy who really got great portrait shots. We explored Pattaya along with Dong and Caloy and took all opportunity to shoot. Anywhere. Anyone. T’was a great experience. Thanks guys!
* Tried target shooting and my first try wasn’t bad enough. Had all the five bullets on the target. Never mind the next batch, hehe, I called it beginner’s luck after all.
* Drove on the highway. Yeah, big deal? It is for me. No need to explain further. Haha!
* Participated in Loy Krathong festival. Bert’s farewell party (Bert, ingat ka diyan). Ailene’s birthday (ayan, nasama ka sa blog, happy birthday). Food. Food and lots of food.
* And of course, want to see me? Just check this video. LOL!
I am really looking forward to be with my family (I missed them so much). Though I am predicting that I’ll be doubling my weight, its fine as I will be eating non-spicy food again. LOL!
Well, that’s it for the time being. I’ll start packing.