E L E V E N Y E A R S .
Yes, that is eleven years of shooting, blogging and distilling thoughts. As you may already know, I started blogging when I was jobless. Since then, I made sure that at least I have one post per month though the number of posts per year dramatically decreases. I am sorry, I have been saying this every blogsary.
a frozen stylus
webbed camera on the desk
an artist’s winter
now, a warm stylus
the camera free of webs
an artist’s summer
I have nothing much to say this time. Instead, I decided to have a throwback of sort and will list down twenty of my blog’s most popular posts. Please take a look at them - or kindly tell me your favorite post, if you have one.
- Bloomsville - all about spring flowers
- Spellbind - thoughts on spring
- Spectacle - it's all about the Samba Festival
- Badminton - what we do, when we have nothing to do in Japan
- Summit - my Mt. Fuji climb experience
- Santa - my birthday experience in the snow
- Kybele - model shoot in Denmark
- Luxembourg - Luxembourg escapade
- Germany - trip to Germany
- Remnant - my hometown's Taj Mahal
- Copenhagen - travel to Denmark
- Singapore - exploring Singapore
- Fit - my health journey
- Seoul - a visit to South Korea
- Mata - my farewell post to Japan
- Sakura - best place for cherry blossoms viewing
- Unmasked - a photography contest experience
- Equator - I am in the center of the world
- Chiba-koen - one of my fave places during hanami
- Wimbledon - once in a lifetime experience
I hope that I can still keep this blog up and running in the years to come.